The Objective for which NHRCCC is established are:-
Board of Trustees (Administration) :
- The Control, Management and Administration of the Trust shall be vested in the “Board of Trustees” and the Board shall be entitled to exercise all powers incidental to prudent and beneficial management of the Trust and do all acts and deeds and things necessary for the due performance of the functions entrusted to it. However, the decision of the settler/the National president will be final and binding.
- To promote National Integration, Communal Harmony, Universal Brotherhood and Global Peace.
- To work with special concentration for Child & Women Welfare, Human Rights, Child’s protection, Women Rights and fundamental freedoms for all without any discrimination of race, religion, caste, color, sex and language.
- To work for ensuring that basic human rights are respected everywhere and no compromising on human rights for economic or political expediency.
- To actively engage with the government of India and other countries to restrict co-operation with governing regimes that violates human rights and promote human rights and education.
- To bring diplomatic and commercial pressures on regimes on violations of human rights.
- To develop a more distinctive and effective role for the international court of justice in field of Human rights and crime control.
- To inquire into violations Human rights or negligence in the prevention of such violation by public, public servants or Government bodies.
- By the help of courts to intervene in court proceeding related to human rights, to make recommendations about granting relief to victims and their families and review the safeguards provided by or under the constitution or any law for the time being in force for the protection of human rights and recommend measures for their effective implementation.
- Maintenance of peace in society and prevent the occurrence of crimes also collect and present material evidence in proof of violation before judicial adjudicators, to assist in the administration of justice and to deter the offenders from committing any crime in future and Help to control crimes in the society by the helps of Government, Semi-government and other responsible bodies.
- To strengthening the capacity of the judiciary by detecting, investigating drug trafficking and related issues.
- To act as a resource centre against cyber crimes and put forward recommendations to the governments and industry for cyber security policies and implementations.
- To Protest and fight against the injustice against people and aware them about their Democratic and Fundamental rights.
- To advocate Panchayti Raj system among citizens and facilitate legal assistance to underprivileged and poor sections.
- To rescue, release and rehabitatate women, men and children suffering in gender based violence such as domestic violence, dowry harassment, rape, sexual abuse, and discrimination at work, female infanticide, gender inequality, child labour and others.
- To actively work to check trafficking of men, women and children also employed them as slaves in various form of labour (modern day slavery) through interventions, rehabilitation and advocacy.
- To bring to light the issues of human rights violation with an aim to encourage the public to take a stand against it and complement and stimulate national level human rights activities such legal reform and victim support.
- To aware organize human rights empowerment lectures/seminars /workshops/ events/ cultural programs shows/plays/music concerts/folk dance, exhibitions/ competitions discourses etc. on various socio, economic, cultural, environmental issues, social justice, fundamental rights and legal issues or any other legitimate or moral issue(s) concerning the betterment or enlistment of the mainly poor, backward and tribal communities.
- To enter in to any arrangements with any Government or other authorities municipal local or otherwise or with other persons and institution that may seen conductive to the objects of the society or any of them and to obtain from any such authority and rights privileges and concessions which the society may think it desirable to obtain and to carry out exercise and comply with any such arrangements, rights, privileges , concessions.
- To establish, maintain open found the orphanage asylums shelter homes for all age group and undertake various welfare schemes and activities for enlistment of men women, children, youth, handicapped, disabled, persons poor, widow, tribal, old aged of weaker sections living in the urban, rural and mainly backward areas.
- To organize the program on health and family welfare, mass educations environment awareness program for the welfare of the people.
- To fund, assist and establish and to run the centers for the destitute for their global development and to work with all National or International Organizations related to children and handicapped, blind, disabled, person
- To help the Tribes, Backwards Classes, minorities, weaker sections, to make old age homes, community centre, recreation centre. To work for widows, war- victims, old age- people- welfare in all respects.
- To spread awareness of AIDS in the weaker section or the society provide centers shelter, food and clothes to AIDS victim looking after their welfare, organizing seminar, classes, awareness camps in regards to AIDS.
- For the protection, prevention and purification of environment, the trust undertake free plantation cleaning of rivers, building of small ponds, dams, wells, rain water, harvesting, traditional methods of water preservation, planting of ayurvedic gardens.
- To provide legal aid to the socially disadvantaged group, minority, tribal, davit, backward, abused women landless labors and protect their interest and manage relief and assistance to the needy victims during natural calamities such as earthquake, flood fire, pestilence, draught and famine.